英文文法-that-those, there-it, this-which
that-those, there-it, this-which
1. The stories in this book are not so interesting as those in that book.
2. The climate in Singapore is milder than that in India.
1. It is difficult to reach an agreement.
2. It is difficult for them to reach an agreement.
3. It is a truth that practice makes perfect. (熟能生巧是事實)
1. It+be+Adj或NP+ .
此種句型中，動詞表達“視為”或“使‥”，如think, consider, believe, find, take, make等。
1. He makes it a rule to get up at 5：30.
2. We consider it impossible for them to finish the work in two days.
3. People believe it’s true that practice makes perfect.
1. S+V+it+Adj或+NP+ .
2. S+ +to+原形動詞
1. It was in 1981 that I first met him. (加強時間副詞)
2. It was in New York that he became famous. (加強地方副詞)
3. It was because he was sick that he didn’t go to school. (加強because所引導的副詞子句)
1. It was John who(that) won the the race. (加強John)
2. It was Mary whom(that) Robert was in love with. (加強Mary)
例：1. There is a book on the desk.
2. There are many different kinds of insects in the forest.
1. It is a beautiful day.
2. They are good students.
1. Global food production has increased, and this enables more people to eat better.
2. Global food production has increased, which enables more people to eat better. (上列兩句this與which指“Global food production has increased”整句的意思)
1. S+VP, and this+S+VP.
2. S+VP, which+S+VP.